Lk pleas help me.

Username: Islander

Post Number: 3
lk pleas help me they tell me your the best can u give me step by step info on how and where to find info so i can program my megasat yt6688 have echo 119 & echo 110 thank u.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2018
dsstester.c*om or any DSS site...its a clone so its not a popular LARGE topic area..

Post Number: 4
thanks for your help lk tried that but thought you would be better help if so pleas reply thanks again

Gold Member

Post Number: 2032
I'm not giving U private lessons on reading...this hobby takes months to learn!...U must be loco!...U thought it would be better if I did all the reading and work and U sat back ,did doobies and watched TV.. No wonder I hate this immigration bill !

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 81
LK (LtCol.) - Step it down on the racial thing. Bash all you wish about the lazy people that come in here to be spoon feed (I'm with you on that), but don't over step your boundaries. I do take exception to that being I am from the Island and last I checked, I am a US Citizen just like you. And while you may be retired, the UCMJ (and you know what that is), still applies to all of us who served.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Puertorican - I'm not here to defend you either! You need to read. This isn't the info line! Megasat is a clone and although you can upload pansat bins (it will work for a couple of hours before burning) your best bet is c00lsat bins. Just make sure you use the right one... As far as which one is the right one - READ!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2039
PFR...nice to see ya..I do hate this immigration bill for many reasons but thats another subject....hope U got rid of that Fortec and got yourself a real receiver by now..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
LOL - I have a few receivers now including the Pansat 6000 (that baby rocks). Still use the Fortec in one of the rooms, but only because I've done some mods to make it work. But, you are right about Fortec. Anyone owning one, unless you have time on your hands and know what you're doing, get rid of it!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
LK - By the way, I've done so many mods to that fortec I know call it a Forsat (Half Fortec and Half Pansat).

Post Number: 5
thank u prfrmnj i will try this and thanks again

Username: Kumudinia

I followed all instructions and download all progams, When I turned on the TV all I get is "Wait for Picture". How Can I fix it?
Please tell me where I can download the Latest Pansat 2500A Bin File. X-87BL. Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2059
"wait for picture" means the bin is working and doing its job!...its trying to enter the latest DN and Bev keys..leave it alone ...may take 1 hour and go to 1000%..

Pansat 2500 are X85 bins...pansat 2700 are X87 bins...pansat 3500 are X05 bins..all Dss sites,except here have them!...dsstester.C*om

Post Number: 4
Thanks! LK. My PANSAT 2500 is working fine. Instead of Nagravision, I have Nagravision 1 and 2 seperately. When changing Keys Manually where they go Nagra 1 or 2?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2098
Nagra 1 is gone...Nagra 2 has been here since August!...where ya been?....U need to read, if U asked that question!

Post Number: 5
Thanks! LK. I am a newbie I learnt a lot by reading.

Username: Zagros

Hi guys;
I am very new in FTA business, so I need some help please.
I have been using a Microyal MRX 600 to watch free channels. I have an 80cm regular dish and a KU band LNB. Recently I bought a Pansat 3500 SD but I am not sure my dish and LNB are the right kind.
Help me please.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2231
3rd time...OK for FTA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us