Fortec Star Bin questions

Username: Bummedout

Post Number: 1
I have 2 Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra's One is a clone I believe. Which is the latest bin file that will work on both. Preferably an autoroll Bin, and what is the best site to find it? Thanks in advance. Hope LK can handle this one for me since I believe he is the most dedicated here.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2101
OK Eddie Haskell...LOL....bin 273T (its a Pansat bin) and use BL updater 1.4 found at dsscommunity.c*om forums in the Fortec Files area is SAFE for Ultra's and clones..and its an autoroll...your receivers must now be treated as if they were a pansat 2500...READ the "Pansat" area 3 threads about "autoroll" and "set the default key" and "input keys"....in fact copy/save them into notepad in your computer...U will need to always refer to them..

X-85CS_060318_273T_GC_DN_BEV_RTN_TVE_4sec_api(N).bin

http://dsscommunity.c*om/forums/viewforum.php?
f=114

Copy/paste link into browser and then remove the * from the links...also must register first at www.dsscommunity.c*om ...FREE....and great forums and files..

Username: Bummedout

Post Number: 2
Pansat area 3 threads. LK you mentioned I should read those about autoroll. Not sure where those threads are. Please direct me. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us