Discovery Channel

Randilicious
Unregistered guest
Hi
I have a fortec lifetime ultra.... running on 110 and 119 with current valid programing. All is good except I do not get the english Discovery Channel. I get the spanish version which is fun to watch but just not the same. Can someone help with getting the discovery channel to come in.

Thanks

Randalicious
Unregistered guest
Well thanks for nothing..... I was able to get help from another site. Everyone really seemed to skip over this post pretty quick.

For anyone else having any problems with missing channels that is using 2 lnbs on a 18" dish.... use channel master and use a channel list. It works great ! Fixed all my problems.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 704
@Randilicious

Noone answered probably because that exact question (maybe not Discovery, but some other channel) was posted here a few 100 times, along with the exact same answer.

Bronze Member
Username: Thrill_is_gay

Post Number: 17
good for you azzhole...now go back to that site and stay there...we don't want you here you dumb fcuker...ROTF

Know It Alls
Unregistered guest
See now there is a response from the geek squad.... thanks boyz....sorry to bother, I'll let you get back to your chronic masterbation and being a know it all on the internet.

And as for the last message from Thrill_is_gay, sorry to hear about you c0ck envy for Mr Thrill.... your an idiot and don't reply to any of my post....I can do without your lame azz.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us