DONT KNO IF ITS THE SUBS, AMP, OR BOTH!! HELP!

Unregistered guest
Hey I have two audiobahn 1200WN and they are running on a DUBMAG 2502 Amp http://www.dubmagaudio.com/DUB.html
It has been playing EXCELLENT for about 3 months and on the day of my BIRTHDAY 11/12 It just stops. A red light is showing which is usually green. The amp still lights up and everything. Bass Boost is on... Min and Max is turned all the way down to Min. Only thing coming from my subs are a buzzing noise. It doesnt sound like they are blown but that they...I dont kno...its like a constant hummmmmmm. The speakers are not physically damaged nor do I hear anything rattling or making any movement. Nothing sounds broken or distorted. Its that constant hum. Maybe it has something to do with the power going to the amp. Ever since this happened the amp is always cold. It never heats up. I dont kno if its the fuse or if any power is going to it. Maybe its a connection. Who knows. I dont know what else to say but please help!!!! Thanx

Username: Audiowizard69

Post Number: 6
Its the power going to ur amp man. redo ur wires. the same thing happened to me a while back. i reran the wires and my problem was fixed

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 2970
take the amp wires and hang-cross them. It's definitely negative transcendence along the converse axis points of your car so you'll need to reverse the polarity and up the impedance. I'd also add some copper plating around the doors, this will disperse some of the skin effect that's being brought out by Audiobahn's infamous quadrimonaural effect. Then round it out with Dynamat on the ceiling, and you'll be rockin for the babes again, especially if you go look at the CAR audio section of this forum first.

Terrence
Unregistered guest
I appreciate all the help. I will be getting it done tomorrow. HOPE IT WORKS :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us