3500s pansat

Username: Thehak

Post Number: 1
hi im kinda new in here..hm i just bought a pansat 3500s + 18" dish + 2 dual LNB.. i followed step by step . update new X-05BL_050712_112eub_api + Pansat 3500S_050620_108_api(N) , list channel with channel master ,..at last i do blind scan and tried to change new N2..now i can view channel list , no sound ..and level alwasy is 75% but quality is only 0%..anyone help me ? orr how can i do ?
- im kinda stupid in english , too

red nose santa
Unregistered guest
bad santa, your dish is pointing at the wrong satellite dude. play with your satellite until u get quality up to 90% and up. you can be off by 2% and you get no quality.

Also, your bin file is out of date, the latest bin is "x05BL_051107_118eubx_api_newkey.bin"

Anonymous

I have most updated file ver.120 when i program my reciver doesn't boot it just sets at b-70 on the reciver screen...if i use old version .118 then it works but the guide only no picture....anybody got any suggestion please.....

red santa
Unregistered guest
hahah...that's because it wipe out all the satellite setting..don't know why...all you have to do is to rescan the channels again...that's what i had to do...pain in the azzzzz...but that's how it works...good luck

Keith Chang
Unregistered guest
Hi guys. I am new to all this. I just bought a Pansat 3500. I can get some channels but some like BBC, ABC, NBC, etc I can't get. I can see the names but when I click on them nothing happens. Any suggestions. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us