Bluejay 2 & diseqc 4X1!

Username: Amadeus68

Post Number: 8
hi, I am totally out of ideas here. here is my setup:
1 18" dish w/ 61.5
1 20 something inch w/ 110/119 (dual legacy lnb)
1 33" dish with FTA
1 bluejay 2 receiver
4X1 diseqc switch (3 feet away from lnbs)
less than 50 feet cable from dish to receiver
they are all connected through that 4X1 diseqc switch. i lose the signal by going from one dish to another except for the 61.5. i have to turn off/on receiver. i have tried 5 different diseqc switch and they were all with the same results. when i connect the lnb straight to the receiver i get perfect signal.
i finally purchased a sw64 switch, which i have been told is not compatible with my bluejay 2 receiver. Any ideas, it has been ongoing for about 2 months now, and still no solution. please advise.

Username: Kamal

Montreal, Qubec Canada

Post Number: 3
hello
please could anny one hase the software for pansat 2700 give it to me or email it to me or give the site where i can get it for free
this is my email
ghrieb_kamal2000@yahoo.ca
please bee helpe full thank you

Unregistered guest
I have a techsat receiver that was upgraded with the new S/w R6A1.00.87 and it was working fine till my small daughter played with the remote and messed up with the settings
I downloaded the software again and initialized the sttings and later got all the channels using the search channel button but to no avail it is not working anymore.
I think something is wrong with the boot software but I dont know where to get it from
I wouold appreciate your help to find the bootfile
bsa1.00.05
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us