I've never had CNN Headline News?

Anonymous

Anyone get this channel? I've never been able to receive this channel with any new bins on Cool*sat & Dish pro 500

RC

saks4545
Unregistered guest
look for channel hnn it might be in that name

Anonymous

check the tp for that ch-if usin Dish pro 500 all tps should be V polarity...or load a DP ch. list if u don't know how to edit it

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 156
Cnn is there, try punching in 200, then, enter!!

Anonymous

I get CNN, I never have got CNN Headline news channel 202. Thanks for the replies...

Anonymous

Thill aka LK any input???

RC

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 787
I beleive U've already been answered here...perform blind scan or upload a channel list...or blind scan and TP scan with vertical polarity if using DP LNB's..

Anonymous

Thanks guys I'll give it a try! I'm using an old channel list for the CA. area that has my locals, but it also has T5 ect. so I can run a big Primestar for FTA for Asian channels for the wife.

Anonymous

Forgot to mention a month ago I mounted a tripple LNB holder and 3 DTV style LNB for a back up Sub to DTV basic package, so the blind scan didn't work. Of course I dont know if I have the right freq. since they've moved stuff around and Lyngsat only tells you it's Dish Net and refers you to their website. Anyone have the correct freq. for CNN Headline News, or where to look.

Thanks again!
RC
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us