Archive through September 14, 2005

Anonymous

LK, DO YOU HAVE A SYSTEM TO GET THE MOVIE CHANNELS AND PPV'S PLEASE ADVISE. THANKS

Username: Mtarrazo

Post Number: 1
In conclusion what is the status of dish network and what is going to happen in the imediate future

Unregistered guest
yeah lets just get the new fix! whos got it?

microdc
Unregistered guest
Is the switch to N2 done? Will the locals and the other remaining channels go to N2 as well?

the architect
Unregistered guest
You are here because free tv is about to be destroyed. Its every open signal terminated, its entire existence eradicated.

blahhh
Unregistered guest
Does anybody know the keys for August 31?

Unregistered guest
YES! BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE BUT REMEMBER FREE COMES WITH A PRICE! SEND ME $250.00 PAYPAL HERE: MAPLELEAF@PAYPAL.COM AND YOU GOT PRIVATE BIN EMAIL'D IN MINUTES!

Anonymous

the key still works,you r supposed to have all the basic chanells of your area,and yes n2 has been cracked, programs and chips for your receivers will start selling at the end of september so just lay low and wait if you cant wait just subscribe and stop crying!!!!!

Unregistered guest
LIAR! UPDATE THE BIN WITH BOOT LOADER AND STOP TRICKING PEEPS!

Anonymous

I haven't had to check the codes on my koolsat in a while and actually have forgotten how seems like I punched in 4 numbers and it came up any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kenn3th Becker
Unregistered guest
last i heard n2 was cracked about an hour ago ~ new bins are being dumped to the net as we speak connections are getting flooded trying to get the damn updates good luck

sat_newbee
Unregistered guest
Latest keys anyone please???????????????????????????

july
Unregistered guest
help need new keys

jack mahogoff
Unregistered guest
does anyone out there have the new keys please help

LK
Unregistered guest
No new keys since 8-26...nagra2 is here as been posted everywhere..limited channels now on nag1..N2 dealer hacks been oyt a month now,its just costly...slowly public N2 hacks will/might appear..some will be bogus and some will have working features...but none are perfected yet like the old DTV hacks..just be careful know who/where and how U buy from now...many scammers out there selling crap, and Charlie will be looking to grab people with piracy,so buy smart from reputable sites and use COD..and leave NO paper trail!...again I recommend a sub until these hacks are perfected and prices drop..

momwith4kids
Unregistered guest
With the new code hacked for N2, will we be able to input them on our fortec lifetime ultra?

Polly
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf Jr. should gargle with gasoline and light a match! Burn you foul mouthed critter!

Bronze Member
Username: Salvatore316

Post Number: 24
does anyone have the new keys for sept 1 2005?

Anonymous

Need new keys!!!! Anyone have them??

Unregistered guest
HERE IS THE LATEST KEYS!!!

01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01010000 01000101 01000101 01001011 01000101 01000100 00100001 00100000 01001110 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000111 01001111 00100000 01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01011111 01011001 01001111 01010101 01010010 01010011 01000101 01001100 01000110 00100001

Anonymous

Those aren't keys!!! If they are, how do you input them into the cablebox?

Anonymous

help for new keys if any one knows please.
thanks.

Anonymous

Thanks all of you (whoever kind enough to post and update keys for free) I have never wanted to post any word up, but some of the messages were annoying me. If you are not willing to share or help others, then BE QUIET!
We should thanks them even if what they share are not quite accurated. If you happen to have correct info and want to share, just post up with a Nice message saying that your info is more accurated. Do not criticise their kindness.

Joseoni
Unregistered guest
In my pantec, i still see the abcs n locals channels ,some hbo and showtime , the key is still working, animal planet and discoverys lost, also the disney channels

nag2 key
Unregistered guest
Active key for all n2 channels good 4 p0rn
83 F3 59 01 C6 ED 1C 28 F3 06 0C D5 25 BE 3F 20 87 AD 5D 5A 0F 4A 7C 45 DB 57 94 AC 21 16 1B 34

Username: D_can

I have a fortec lifetime ultra,Are these new keys put in at the conax section.If not, can you tell me how to input these codes and where.I'am new to input of this amount of keys

Joseoni
Unregistered guest
please us the steps to put these keys in the pantec or fortec , cause there are not spaces to put these keys

expugilist
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the current dishnet keys / codes?

Thanks in advance

LK
Unregistered guest
Latest Filez!....located FREE at www.dsscentral. net ...latest N2 files

09/03 Digi3.0102b 0130 090205
09/03 20050902 Rex1 USA1 ROM
09/03 Techsat Nagra2
09/02 COOLSAT4000 133p 20050902 N2 & N1 all in one
09/02 VIEWSAT USA V59 N2
09/01 COOLSAT4000 132p 20050901 N2
09/01 X-05BL 050901 114eubx api N2
09/01 X-87BL 050901 114 api N2
09/01 Viewsat USA V58 N2
09/01 DREAMBOX evocamd N2
09/01 capi DVB-PCI N2
09/01 S2emu1.16 N2
09/01 twinhan KrasnalTM
08/29 UltraEdit32
08/29 Z's Nagra2 file Collection Euro

Keys for Nag-2 ..........?
Unregistered guest
I LOADED A NAGRA 2 BIN BUT IT NOT OPENED ALL THE CHANNELS
SO I HAVE A QUESTIO....

DO YOU ALSO NEED KEYS FOR THE NAGRA-2 ?????

Fook Pansat Never Again
Unregistered guest

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Fook Pansat Never Again

Keys for Nag-2 ........?
Unregistered guest
I LOADED A NAGRA 2 BIN BUT IT NOT OPENED ALL THE CHANNELS
SO I HAVE A QUESTION....

DO YOU ALSO NEED KEYS FOR THE NAGRA-2 ?????

We have been Screwed
Unregistered guest

We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute

Anonymous

I have the gtrom loader 3.32. when I try to down laod bin files on my sat I need a STB model. I have a pansat 2700a what do I type in that box. I put in pansat 2700, 2700a, pansat ect.

cellman
Unregistered guest
pansat 2300a bin nagara 2, just tested and is working, popattach{159067,Upload}

Anonymous

i have a c0olsat 4000 pro, and i have the COOLSAT4000 133p 20050902 N2 & N1 all in one
file on my computer. how do i download it to my receiver? please post the step by step here please. thanx in advance.

crabby
Unregistered guest
al7bar fta ultra_050830_287_api.zip looks good n2 forteck lifetime Has any one tried theis fix for the n2 for the lifetime boxes

High Price Boxes Rip Off
Unregistered guest
Hi Guys
There has been some serious developments in the last two weeks about
DishNet's Nagra 2 cards.Both RSA and IDEA keys (keys Dish is currently using to decrypt
video) has been posted all over the net. Dish is using both 512 bit and 768 bit RSA
encryption. 512 bit takes about 1 sec to decrypt while 768 takes 4 seconds on a Magic Card orAtmega128. You have a 2 sec window to produce the keys or screen goes dark. Right now, video generation only depends on 512 bit encryption, which means that past hacking hardware could in theory be made to work. When Dish starts using the 768 bit encryption all existing methods will be gone for good and that includes FTA receivers. Dish and BEV has a so called session key that cannot be circumvented on DishNet and BEV receivers only on BVD cards and FTA receivers.
Since they cannot ECM FTA receivers, all they will be able to do is change the keys or start
using the 768 bit encryption key. I suspect they will also write some firmware updates that more intimately marry the cards to the receivers, they can stop FTA from working that way too.
It is unknown how these two keys became public knowledge. Whoever has leaked them may stop doing so and then no more joy after a key roll. Until a dump is posted in the public arena these developments are on very shaky legs. I suggest you all hold onto
your money for a few weeks to see what is shaking lose. Notice that BEV does not have any kind of a hack thanks to no leaks and the fact that they did not use ROM 101 cards to begin with.
If you must have "free" TV until a stable hack is developed you can jump onto the FTA
bandwagon but in the semi long run that venue is a dead end. Keep your eyes out on the forums.
The moment there is a confirmed Nagra 2 card dump (a BIN) we are home free. Until then it is shoe string hacking for those who demand instant gratification with no concern of the future."

chicago
Unregistered guest
about the coo*lsat!

First you need to do a factory reset.
Then connect the box to the computer with your cable.
Power the unit up, use a program called
Coo*lsat proloader v[1].2.1 .
Then once you open the program click on Auto detect , it should find your FTA and what version software that is on it.
Then click on the browse tab and look for the bin you downloaded.
You need COOLSAT4000_133p_20050902.stb. Make sure you are on the software tab, then click connect, then start .
Let it complete the download, don't interrupt it. You are now ready to test. Hook it up to the sat and do a blind scan or you can use the channel guide of your choice to download to your FTA. Just use the same program and click on the channels tab.
Good luck hope this helps..

Anonymous

Qué sucede con el Bin N2 para la Fortec Lifetime Ultra? Alguien sabe algo. Urgente. al7bar fta ultra_050830_287_api.zip no funciona con Dish. Funciona con Digital + Hispasat. ( Canales Europeos)

MikeMMs
Unregistered guest
http://www.mcidss.com/showthread.php?t=1624

Aqui Pueden encontrar el Bin Para La Fortec Lifetime Ultra N2. Funciona Muy Bien. Que Lo disfruten.

austin 3:16
Unregistered guest
sorry people I,m new to this but have anyone got the new keys to dishnet and how do you get n2 on the fortec lifetime? PLEASE HELP

LITLLE CEASAR
Unregistered guest
MIKEMMS.....GRACIAS!!!
CUANDO LO BAJE, COMO LO METO A MI FORTEC, GRACIAS!!

Anonymous

chicago, where do i get the program Coo*lsat proloader v[1].2.1. please tell me where to get it. thanx in advance.

Anonymous

Chicago,
You posted the **olsat install.instruction. Can you do the same for the ps 2700. I appreciate your help. Or email me at hungdphan@yahoo.com

kookoo
Unregistered guest
are there anyy codes? please someone send them

kookoo
Unregistered guest
are there anyy codes? please someone send them

Austin 3:16
Unregistered guest
codes please and how do you get n2?

LK/chicago
Unregistered guest
anon..FOR THE PANSAT 2700 INSTALL ETC.....read this link...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/132444.html

Dual Dreambox's
Unregistered guest
I see people using Al7bar-soft1.com stay away from this site as it is run to bust people!
use http://www.al7bar_tk/ instead....change the _ to a dot as that site is not allowed to be posted here??? maybe this site is also run by dish companies!!!

N2 keys from dreamboxcurrently running

N 4001 10 F5365568F546633252EED500881E5A37
N DISH 10 C3AE5716029ED0005F24B1E99CD3EADC

that is the way they read in the script not sure which order you need them in

GO AWAY!~!!!!!!
Unregistered guest
Dual Dreambox's

use http://www.al7bar_tk/ instead

U LOSER THATS A TDG BLACKLIST AND FOREVER SITE NUTHIN BUT A MONEY MAKING SCAM SITE

Anonymous

after get the COOLSAT4000 133p 20050902 into the coo*lsat receiver what do you do after that please post step by step. thanx in advance.

austin 3:16
Unregistered guest
how do you get n2 on the fortec please?

cabby
Unregistered guest
al7bar fta ultra_050905_279_api(ntsc).zip where do i get this with out paying for it

Praying 4 New Orleans
Unregistered guest
Hi there,
I live in BC Canada and currently have a Multistar MS 2500 PF and have had my dish pointed at the BellExpressvu satellite. Since the nagra2 code I've lost all my channels. Is it possible to get my channels back or is it a lost cause? I've read that the N2 has been cracked but I'm new to this hobby and don't fully understand if that means I can get my Bell channels back. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Hello, just wondering, did they crack N2 or is it just a tease?

Teasin Youz
Unregistered guest
Hello, just wondering, did they crack N2 or is it just a tease?

it pretty much boils down 2 just a tease

Username: Leman

Post Number: 2
(1) NEWBIE!!!!!!! Very new to this. Can somebody tell me STEP by STEP how to progam N1 card, i use to with jeepers program but now it's not working were can i get new Jeepers or any other program so that I can download the keys to my card. (2) Where can I get this N2 card that everyone is talking about.

Any help would be great. I do know enought to know that N1 ig losing channels every day, anything is better than nothing.

dss centra* sucks AZZZ
Unregistered guest
I just noticed the Dsscentral.ne* link on this page. STAY FAR AWAY from that website, they are the people that originally circulated the N2 files that fried everyone's system. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Anonymous

CABBY I HAVE THE 050905 279 FORTEC FILE A FRIEND EMAILED TO ME BUT DON'T NOW HOW TO PASTE IT HERE.

omega
Unregistered guest
There is a fix. I had my Fortec restored last night. Everything is back .
Call your supplier or technician. The fix is on the net. Mine came out of Quebec. Make sure the fix is a good one. I have heard of machines being cooked.

LK
Unregistered guest
I just noticed the Dsscentral.ne* link on this page. STAY FAR AWAY from that website, they are the people that originally circulated the N2 files that fried everyone's system. Don't say I didn't warn you.

That is NOT true...every DSS site had that 251 file posted....I do agree with Dsscentral and staying away from their CHAT area...NOT friendly people at all...have been told by many that they were ridiculed,bashed,ignored,banned for NO reason (a clique of its own there)..the forums people (castaway,thill,nu-un,denis,lightening,szot, etc..) there are good and very friendly,but NOT the chat ops people!...

bombats
Unregistered guest
Hey LK do you know of a fix for the lifetime not the ultra....ty

looking for 279 autoroll?
Unregistered guest
cabby...download the file from ftacentral_dot_com

unlucky
Unregistered guest
newbe here...is anyone familure with the TechSat FTA?? Any word on it???

TWINKE DINKLE 535435
Unregistered guest
The current keys please? anybody got em??

FirstTimer
Unregistered guest
Hello all, I have a lifetime ultra reciever and I just uploaded the FTA Ultra_050908_280_api(NTSC).bin file and seems like all the channels are now working except the p*rn channels.. does anyone know why? just curious.. thanks

FirstTimer
Unregistered guest
fyi.. the file I uploaded is the g2 fix

azpride
Unregistered guest
FirstTimer: which Echo do you use to watch?
thanks

FirstTimer
Unregistered guest
azpride, I'm not sure what you mean by which 'echo'I use.

azpride
Unregistered guest
Firsttimer: where do you download that FTA Ultra_050908_280_api(NTSC).bin file?
could you please send it to me
thanks
tuanthu1@yahoo.com

FirstTimer
Unregistered guest
azpride, I just emailed you the link, works great so far except for those couple of channels

mo cheeks
Unregistered guest
anybody got new keys trying to watch my team tomorrow

mo cheeks
Unregistered guest
anybody got new keys trying to watch my team tomorrow

azpride
Unregistered guest
Firsttimer: the link u send me, won't let me in? can u send me the files instead? i registered but still not let me in
thanks a bunch

Username: Yostalt

Hi every body.
does any body know any way to get all the channel back on, ?...I'm new about all this but I will like to know about it..

Username: Yostalt

Post Number: 2
First timer, can you send that link to me too?
Thans in advance.

FirstTimer
Unregistered guest
Gregorio Ramirez, np give me your email address and I'll email it to you.. can I post links from other sites in here?

LK
Unregistered guest
Here is new 280 version relesed by AL7BAR today 9-08

DO NOT TRY on clones or fakes. Working on 39VF8000A- 70 chip

Attached Files Al7bar FTA Ultra_050908_280_api(NTSC).zip (385.9 KB, 217

IF U want this file go to [link removed] and register (its a safe good site) This file is in the General FTA files area ..its the one titled 'Newest Ultra N2 bin"..here's the direct link to the files there..Fortec Ultra,Pansat,Coo*lsat,Viewsat,Dreambox,Blackbird,Cooltec,Spacestar,Digiwave, Jtags,channels lists,factory bins,repair files etc..

[link removed]

Betty Slocombe
Unregistered guest
I am sorry if I seem like an idiot to you but I don't know which brand my FTA is or how to load or get the bin fiels and what will they do. Will they get my channels back up?
The box my receiver came in (installed by someone else) says Multistar (MS 2500PF) but Pansat is written on the box. Does anyone know what this means? Or should I just contact the person who sold it to me?
Thank you in advance for the help.

LK
Unregistered guest
Its a Pansat 2500 clone..its used the same way,but the latest nagra2 bins are "Clone" killers..they damage/corrupt your receiver..

Betty Slocombe
Unregistered guest
Thank you for the info. It is much appreciated. I won't do anything with it until I know.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? Or should I just wait?

I am in Canada and would pay for a DN subscription if I had a way but I don't know a way to get it.

Thanks again.

Bronze Member
Username: Salvatore316

Post Number: 25
does anyone have the new keys for Sept 13 2005. word on the internet is that there is new keys and it will be going around now. Did anyone get them yet?

Anonymous

2500a pansat.. n2 help?? any???

Anonymous

Anyone jave the new keys!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

01 e1 fc 16 1c d7 f5 1f 48

00 fa 18 30 83 ed ed 58 ac

Unregistered guest
When you want to put the new keys in do u us Neg1 becuase my Fortec doesn't have a N2 so do I use the neg1 to put the ne keys in, cause I took my to the shop and they just filled it for me, but don't know how... cause there's no N2

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
00 E1 FC 16 1C D7 F5 1F 48

01 FB 18 30 83 ED ED 5B AC
(5B not 58 as posted above)

cheryl
Unregistered guest
I have tried those keys and still nothing. Can anyone help????

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
Those are the current keys for the remaining N1 Channels. No new N2 Hack yet.

tuneman5000
Unregistered guest
Will these codes work for sure? anyone tried them yet? what will we get back?

PAPACITO
Unregistered guest
SAME THING AS BEFORE, SAME CHANNELS THAT WERE LEFT BEFORE THE LATES BIN

Anonymous

Round two of KoreaFTA team vs N2. N2 opens the round with few jubs.......Enjoy!!

Anonymous

MICRO DC

Is the code 01 or 00 for the new keys??????

Anonymous

MICRO DC or anyone

Is the first set of keys FA or FB???????

Anonymous

MICRO DC or anyone

Is the first set of keys FA or FB???????

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
N1 will work with either FA or FB, but mine seems to not freeze up as much with the FA key.

Anonymous

What about the code? Is it 00 or 01?

Anonymous

How do you know that the Fortec Ultra Receiver is a Clone???? Please

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
00 - E1 FC 16 1C D7 F5 1F 48

01 - FA 18 30 83 ED ED 5B AC
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help