Archive through August 21, 2005

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 664
fortec keys direction
press menu.... right arrow 2 clicks... down arrow to code... press k... enter 1010 for password... down arrow to nagravision.. press k... right arrow over 11 times until u see dish network above... down arrow 1 time.. change the 2 zeros to 01.. down arrow to keys.. enter new keys .. press k to save.. exit out back to tv .. u good to go.

On the remote...
sat = A
Info = B
Red tv/audio = C
Green/pause=D
yello/audio = E
blue/guide = F

You can try this.

aka
Unregistered guest
thank you maple leaf but i did that and it doesnt work plz help ibe been trying to get it to work sence yesterday thanx again.

aka
Unregistered guest
hey guys can ne one help plz the new dishnework keys dont work i have a (fortec lifetime ultra)and i dont know y it dont work if you can help id be more then grateful.
thanx

LK
Unregistered guest
How to change Dishnet keys: 00 or 01

Pansat receivers................

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 ....(example only)

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.

Fortec key change method

1)With receiver hooked up to TV and satellite:
2)Press MENU on the remote control
3)Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
4)Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (could also be 1668 or 1688)
5)Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
6)Go to NAGRAVISION and press OK
7)Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says ((DISH NETWORK))
8)Go down to KEY Number, then right side arrow to set to "00".
9)Go down to Key Data and enter the latest KEY with your remote control.
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E ...(example only)
10)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "00" is saved.
11)Go up to the Key and Go to the right "1 time" (that will change key 00 to 01
12)Go Down and enter latest Key 01 change ..11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B (example only)
13)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "01" is saved.
14)Press EXIT once.
15)Then right side arrow to turn Code back "ON" and enter "1668" then EXIT, EXIT.
16)Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
audio=e
guide=f

These are latest WORKING keys also:
key0: A6 00 E2 C0 56 7E 4A 45 (active)
key1: 88 7B D0 37 D9 BA 43 73

aka
Unregistered guest
hey thanks LK but before it would say scrambled or bad chanel but now it says data is being downlowded is that good or bad

aka
Unregistered guest
thank you LK it works now thank u so much.

Username: Poppaslim

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
any 1 down?

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
where do i dowload keymaster any1 plz help me out

aka
Unregistered guest
you can download keymaster at dsscentral .net

Username: Chatau

Montreal, Canada Qc Canada

Post Number: 2
Pliz Dish network new keys

aka
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
08-05-05 7:25pm EST
Key0: A6 00 E2 C0 56 7E 4A 45 ** Active
Key1: 88 7B D0 37 D9 BA 43 73

Unregistered guest
what are todays keys

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 232
todays keys are:
Key 1

DB 76 17 77 A1 CA 75 DC

Username: Wbrhodie

Post Number: 1
i would like key numbers for today August 11, 2005

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
DISHNET KEYS Current
08-11-05 1:35pm EST
Key0: A6 00 E2 C0 56 7E 4A 45
Key1: DB 76 17 77 A1 CA 75 DC ** Active

Unregistered guest
how do i change keys on coolsat4000pro

GOOOOL
Unregistered guest
did they change the keys again......???? I already have the ones for August 11 and they just stopped working a little while ago....

GOOOOLS
Unregistered guest
Yes, they changed the keys again today. When you have the new keyes, can you post them here?

MarkSammarooo
Unregistered guest
Key0 D5 96 E1 CE C0 00 AD 0F ** Active 8/12/05
Key1 DB 76 17 77 A1 CA 75 DC

Username: Ajbene

Post Number: 3
any new ones this is not working MarkSammarooo

Bronze Member
Username: Justme123

Post Number: 55
Change D5 to D6

Markenter
Unregistered guest
Dishnetwork Key 0 is active, changed FRI AUG 12th, 2005
KEY0:D6 96 E1 CE C0 00 AD 0F KEY1:DB 76 17 77 A1 CA 75 DC

bunki
Unregistered guest
MARKENTER THESE KEYS AREN'T WORKING

Anonymous

how do i get parental control off?.... is there a way to reset the key to whatever I want?...

the 4 digit one.

thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
yeah reinstall the flash!

RANTone
Unregistered guest
LK,do you have the latest keys?

BusterPepsi
Unregistered guest
thanx for the new keys..Works great but does anyone know how to get hbo up and running?

aka
Unregistered guest
Fortec key change method

1)With receiver hooked up to TV and satellite:
2)Press MENU on the remote control
3)Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
4)Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (could also be 1668 or 1688)
5)Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
6)Go to NAGRAVISION and press OK
7)Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says ((DISH NETWORK))
8)Go down to KEY Number, then right side arrow to set to "00".
9)Go down to Key Data and enter the latest KEY with your remote control.
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E ...(example only)
10)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "00" is saved.
11)Go up to the Key and Go to the right "1 time" (that will change key 00 to 01
12)Go Down and enter latest Key 01 change ..11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B (example only)
13)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "01" is saved.
14)Press EXIT once.
15)Then right side arrow to turn Code back "ON" and enter "1668" then EXIT, EXIT.
16)Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

carlos78
Unregistered guest
can any one please tell me the key that is working now

Username: Madzibaba

Harare, Harare Zimbabwe

i am in zimbabwe which keys do i use is it pasnet or dish net

Username: Madzibaba

Harare, Harare Zimbabwe

Post Number: 4
i want to access the pas10-c band can any one give me th codes send to apostleu@yahoo.com i have a fortec star reciver and i am in zimbabwe in southern africa

Anonymous

what are todays keys

hinds
Unregistered guest
what are the keys for today August 15th

LK
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
08-15-05 7:35pm EST
Key0: D6 96 E1 CE C0 00 AD 0F
Key1: 8D 11 96 22 A3 25 D7 04 ** Active

SlickVicster
Unregistered guest
Will Fta outlast regular Dishnetworking programing?

Anonymous

just got a new vs2000 and trying to learn how to program have 2 eyes on dish need to know the best 2 satellites to aim at and what keys to use for that set of sat.s using the vs2000 would like to learn more on my own but looks like not much time left before everything gets zapped
thanx

Outlander05
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the new keys?

Outlander05
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the new keys?

HEY66805354
Unregistered guest
keys for August 17, 2005

00- E6 96 B2 OA 37 35 20 21

ISSA
Unregistered guest
NEED HELP,

I KEEP ON GETTING SCRAMBLED OR BAD CHANNEL ON ALL THE PPV CHANNELS.
I HAVE THE MULTISTAR PANTEC ULTRA

ANY SUGGESTIONS,THANKS

Username: Robot

have viewsat vs2000 pointing at 110 and 119 does anyone have info on how to input new keys and what keys are needed? have looked at hundreds of posts but no info on vs2000

Username: Sharkguy

I have 3 MultiStar boxes, my program Guy has screwed me! The boxes work w/ key code but only 50-60 chans. max & most of them are pixeled, no good, or black.Can anyone help or are these boxes junk ?? Please email me @ Raceincguy@aol.com

Anonymous

anybody know how I get autoroll 276

LK
Unregistered guest
If some channels work fine,then the boxes work..need to do a new scan or add a new channel list then do a reboot/reset..U should get mote than 50 good channels now...most others will be srambled or black because many channels have either switched transponders within the 110 bird, and many have switched to nagra2...next month ALL channels will be scrambled or black screen when nagra2 is completed,if U're using Dishnet satellites 110-119..

dynamo
Unregistered guest
Key 00: E6 96 B2 0A 37 35 20 21
Key 01: C4 B1 B5 B5 DD 6E Af 81 Active....

Username: Artinusa

Post Number: 8
thank you DYNAMO

S.Smith
Unregistered guest
LK - Do you know if there is, or will be any patches/fixes for the Fortec satilite system for the month of September and beyond?

Username: Bobbyc

LK, The same question as S.Smith? Thanks BC

LK
Unregistered guest
?????...what are U asking?...U have working bins/fixes/patches now...use them...they don't ever go bad..but FTA and Dishnet will change to nagra 2 in September...then NO FREE TV..and if U didn't know that,then U shouldn't be in this hobby..and if U didn't know there was NO public hack now, then same goes there too..

BTW...Fortec, Pansat, Coo*lsat, Pantec, Viewsat, ...its all the same = Nagra2

Post Number: 7
LK, Why are you getting mad? I ask you because I think that your answers are honest. Some of us are not " in this hobby" for anything more than just watching TV...when we can. We live in places that can't get cable and have to put up with Adelphis and their ever increasing prices.
I thought this site was " to ask questions of persons, like yourself, that know of which you speak!
I also know my TV is not free. I paid for equiptment and had to learn how to set it up and work...which it does. Thanks to people on this site I can keep it working at least for as long as it can.
I don't know anything about " public hacks" but I do know that this is a public forum where I would think, people like me, ask questions of people like you who we would think are here to help? I'm sorry if our" dump" questions bother you. Bob

Iarry
Unregistered guest
he gets mad when peeps ask lazy questions

Anonymous

well i guess it is getting closer to nagra 2
fewer and fewer chanels every day.
what is the likelyhood that directv cards will again become ava.
ya'll have a good one

Username: Sat0lite

would anyone happen to know why none of my ppv arent working?. if anyone knows please tell me .

Anonymous

LK said that there will be no free TV after Sep2 since dishnetwill move. My Pansat is just died, worth to buy another one? I would like to have an opinion from you guys here. Thanks.

******B-I-R-D-eeeeeee******
Unregistered guest
-LK -iS A AZZ O...MABLE LEAF IS A SZZ O.
U ALL ARE AZZ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
THERE ISZ NO HACK FOR NOTHING...........
ANYONE SAYS THAT THERE IS A HACK OF ANYKIND
IS A LYING DOG. I ONLY HAVE THE HACK....
I COLIN AND MC...SCREW U...

LK
Unregistered guest
PPV channels have switched to Nagra2..I never stated Sept 2, exactly...I said NEXT month..NO don't buy anything now...common sense!..and dishnet is NOT moving, just using a new encrytion system (nagra2)which is not hacked in public or with FTA..

Post Number: 8
LK, You again sound like the expert that you obviously are. Don't get down in the gutter with the jerks like the guy posted above you. Anyone with a brain and common sense knows what they are. Some of us just need help from experts, not mindless rambling. BC

BLACKBAT
Unregistered guest
-The only thing LK is a expert of is "CRYING
and giving HEAD.

white mouse
Unregistered guest
Thanks LK, I really dont know much in this field, so, need your help and expertise. I wont buy anything now.

white mouse
Unregistered guest
LK, pls ignore those words. I respect your expertise. White Mouse

hinds
Unregistered guest
what are todays keys

super mex
Unregistered guest
0 E6 96 B2 0A 37 35 20 21 there they are enjoy

bongocero
Unregistered guest
I just entered those numbers and still does'nt work, super mex.

donaldjc
Unregistered guest
try Active Key0: D6 96 E1 CE C0 00 AD 0F Key1:DB 76 17 77 A1 CA 75 DC from the Key Master

LK
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
08-19-05 5:30pm EST
Key0: CF 2B 37 83 17 B2 CC 87 ** Active
Key1: C4 B1 B5 B5 DD 6E AF 81

supermex
Unregistered guest
sorry i copied wrong set......No joke sorry the ones above me are right..0 cf 2B is right..

LK
Unregistered guest
donald..the keys U posted are NOT from Keymaster...those are keys U posted from GetKeys,which are incorrect!...

The keys I posted above are correct and from Keymaster..Keymaster V2 always has the latest and correct keys..Download the file from dsscommunity. com File Share FTA area...Getkeys program is outdated and keys are always very late or incorrect

Username: Iul13

Montreal, Qc Canada

sorry but movies chanel doesn't work

Silver Member

Post Number: 731
That's because he's a mod don't you think.LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 732
No LK I just found out from a couple of my friends that were called by Dishnet that the reason he posted the wrong keys is because he's a mod and trying to keep people from hacking Dish.

Montreal, Qc Canada

soo what we have to do ?

****B_I_R_Deeeee****
Unregistered guest
-A Mable Leaf and LK WHY don't U two birds

make like a bird a FLOCK OFF...(He-Ha-He-Ha)...

two f_u_c_kin FOOLS.

white mouse
Unregistered guest
LK: my remote controller is dead, can I have any other way to input the "KEY", thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
nope,not manually..can flash an autoroll bin that will input new keys

White mouse
Unregistered guest
LK: Could you pls tell me how to do that? or my last option is to buy another remote controller? thanks a lot.

donaldjc
Unregistered guest
Well LK they work on my receiver.Fortec Star Ultra I was using the set you put in and they stopped working. And started to work again with those numbers.

LK
Unregistered guest
donald...that makes absolutely NO sense!...and hard to believe....must be some magic thing...lol

mouse...how to install autoroll is posted here everywhere...its simple..READ..2 minutes..

LK
Unregistered guest
mouse..https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/141416.html

white mouse
Unregistered guest
sorry LK, I have no knowledge in this field...

white mouse
Unregistered guest
thanks, LK...

LK
Unregistered guest
I don't do house calls...just read the link...it doesn't get any easier than this..

white mouse
Unregistered guest
LK: I finally download the auto-roll file (v031205). Is it a lol (low level?) v245? I got lost with all these words here. But the big Q here is what should I do with this transfer it to the pansat 2500a through RS-232 port? Could you give me a procedure? or I can find the protocol somewhere? Please. I know I do not belong here...But I really appreciate your help and patience.

white mouse
Unregistered guest
Hi LK, I am getting there...
is the below that whatI should do?

1. Flash your Pansat 2300 with latest X-7500 / Pansat 2500 with X-8500 bin file. (This MUST BE DONE to DESCRAMBLE the Dishnet Nagravision1 signal). Use a RS232 Serial Straight Through Cable and Com Port 1 on your computer. Use the flash utility uploader and X-7500 / X-5800 flash file. Download the X-7500 / X-8500.bin to the receiver from you computer as a "Flash ROM File". DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT AS A "BOOT FILE" or you will fry your receiver and you will be finished with it and these instructions!

Make sure your Computer says "Download Complete", not just 100%. If you don't get "Download Complete" you have NOT completed the Flash! WAIT WAIT WAIT....for your Computer to say "Download Complete" and the receiver should re-boot itself. If this has not happened, you have not flashed successfully. Do NOT go further!

LK
Unregistered guest
I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird and Pansat 2700 uses null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #! if you can.

3. If you do not have a working serial port, you must install one or use a computer that has one.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number.

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the back switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.

LK
Unregistered guest
For PANSAT 2500 autoroll, then download and unzip this file..it has the readme info and how to install included..along with the updater program to install the bin (or any bin) and gtools program to upload channel lists (optional)

Pansat 2500 Software Updater & Bin.zip
(size: 731.8 KB last modified: 03-23-2005 )
2500a bin 245

SOFTWARE UPDATER INSTRUCTIONS.

Turn on Receiver!
1. Open STB Updater in Step One Folder.
2. Click on Browse.
3. Choose the 2500X8500_AutoRoll_245_api_bin. & click open.
4. Leave on Bin setting and click FIX.
5. Wait untill Stb updater tells you "DONE" click OK.
6. Use G-tools to load a channel file or do a smart scan.

Silver Member

Post Number: 736
Talking to your self again eh LK.

white mouse
Unregistered guest
LK-you are great. I did not sleep last night for all the troubles I run into during the setting. I thank you again...

Silver Member

Post Number: 738
white mouse is LK. just trying to drum up more post for him to answer.

Unregistered guest
How about autoroll for ultralifeFortec LK?
any instruction for that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 740
Come on LK your alais want you to talk to them.

Montreal, Qc Canada

LK what about the keys for per pay view?

Silver Member

Post Number: 741
Oh LK has them ok . He's busy right now talking to himself. LMAO

Anonymous

HELLO SOME BODY HAS THE KEYS FOR DISHNET INCLUDED PER PAY VIEW?
PLS

Username: Peerlessmack

There are no keys for PPV.

Haven't you been reading? PPVs have switched to N2.

There is no way to get them back unless you subscribe to D!$h.

fff
Unregistered guest
does anyone knows how to get HBO?

Username: Lazeress

HI new to this I have a fortec lifetime ultra and have flash it with the al7bar fta and tried the new keys that LK has posted but am only geting a screen that says scambled or blocked if any one can help that would be great thanks

WHITE MOUSE
Unregistered guest
-Why don't U f_u_c_k off Mable Leaf
u "useless B1tch.

Username: Mzakcat

i am also new but i've taken all the advise, gone back and read posts from past 3 years, i've the pansat 2700a, i feel i'm ready for help.
all i can hit seems to be bev and not dish.
eveything is scrambled but the radio.

any ideas????

realign dish , enter keys , download latest updater?
i do need the help, thnx to all who got me this far
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us