Viewsat "Hot off the press"

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 138
I have been waiting patiently (not), but folks it`s done, according to Mr. Viewsat & Extreamist. Any 1 who`s been watching & waiting, get you com cables out, cause that`s what I`m doing. Oh, did I mention where? fsfta.

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
More info please!

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 288
hitch that is just a key file not the final release of Mr Viewsats Bin. It was in prepartion for the new keys that are in the stream that are not yet active. For viewsats you can also just enter the new keys in 88 and 89 slots but no need to do that as of yet.

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 150
SpankyFTA, thanks for the heads-up, now that I check it out, you`re absolutely right, and why fix something if it ain`t broke, everythings cool right now.

bbbb
Unregistered guest
what are they current keys?
any guide to putting them in?

bbbb
Unregistered guest
what are they current keys?
any guide to putting them in?

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 155
bbbb; must stand for: blubbering, babbling, blundering, and blind, cause The site is in the first post of this thread, Oh! did I mention where? Why don`t you READ you lazy fvck!!!

MikeP
Unregistered guest
Thehitch, must stand for: difficult ? technilcaly challenged ? what ? Have respect for people, YOU stupid fvck...

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 160
Hey MikeP(bbbb), You are right I am technically challenged, but when I am looking for info, I at least try reading the information I must scroll past to post a question. I don`t, lazily, stupidly, blunder by the info I`m seeking to post a question. Oh!, yea (smpmf)sucq my pr1cq muther fahqer!!!

new creation
Unregistered guest
Viewsat SUX!! just like B1TCH BOY!!!

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 145
Instructions for tigajoe

Step 1. Have all the necessary files unzipped and have them organized in a folder(I like to
have this on the desktop).At the present time you will need the V81 flash
and a null modem (twisted type) cable connected from PC to STB.

Step 2. with the unit unplugged bring up the loader software on the pc (hopefully previously
installed)

Step 3. browse to find the V81 flash or whichever is current.

Step 4. click on the on the PC>STB button then when you see the zmodem window open plug
the Viewsat in. wait for the unit to complete the flash 100% then watch the STB for
it to say "end" and then 0000 this will tell you the flash went alright, if not it
will say "failed" (in this case check all connections and make sure file was unzipped
and try again)

Step 5. Now for the fun part. Loading or scanning for the channels. The first method I will
go through is scanning for the channels.
select the Menu button/installation, enter pin code 0000. then select antenna setup.
Select the Sats to be viewed, lnb type, freq, and port settings for all Sats. Exit
out. Select channel scan. select the Sats to be scanned then toggle down to
"Network search" and select on, then hit the ok button. You need to do this for each
sat that you intend to watch, once they are all scanned you are though, go watch
some tube

Now the advanced method "Making your own channel list to load"
if you really want to tweak a good channel list and say put it in the proper order
(DN) download a copy of sharp C's channel master beta version 1.3b (This is the
missing puzzle peice to make this work EZ). This and OSDedit is What you'll need to
tweak it. Obtain the channel list you want to use (I used one that I had previously
downloaded from my Pan sat and edited it to contain my locals where I wanted them)
either dishpro or legacy, and open it with channel master 1.3b, make the changes in
it that you need. Then use the "export" button in channel master to convert it. Two
files are created a .sat and a .cha. After export finishes open up ODSedit channel
editing software then select file/new and open the .sat file. if it opens in
ODSedit without freezing or causing a fault you should be good to go. Unplug STB and
hit the BIG D in the toolbar, this will start the zmodem software again. Now plug in
Viewsat unit. You should see the progress in percentage in both the zmodem and the
Viewsat digital display. Wait for complete flash Indicated by ODSdit saying flash
complete and digital display registering end and then 0000. Now do the .cha in the
same manner. Go into menu/installation, select antenna setup and make necessary
changes to the Sats that you have selected to watch.

but with the new loader2 uploader, you use the same loader, to download channel list, as well as bin files, easy.

Unregistered guest
This are the future key
Key 0--- 3D 73 19 22 27 5D C2 C9
Key 1--- 97 96 5A 0C A5 79 27 F9

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us